The European Union had earmarked 25th May 2018, as the date of Adoption of GDPR. An important component of any organisation’s GDPR compliance framework is staff awareness and education embedded through the principles of “Privacy by Design”. With enhanced fines for non-compliance upto 20 Million Euro or 4% of global turnover, whichever is higher, from 25th May 2018, it is essential that your staff have an understanding of the compliance requirements under the new regulation. Compliance training is essential to mitigate risk by enabling employees to adhere to the regulations and laws required of them.
Our APMG International accredited elearning is a convenient way to achieve organization awareness. This a quick, affordable and effective means of delivering training to multiple learners as it enables:
- On Demand, Consistent Quality and easily repeatable training across different locations and geographies
- Commute and other logistic challenges are easily addressed.
- Inbuilt scenarios, quizzes to reinforce learning
- Course completion exam
- Course Completion certificate to enable interested users to take the “APMG” certification exam for “GDPR Awareness”
The course is suitable for all employees whose job involves processing and storing personal data. This would include:
- All employees
- Directors and Senior Managers
- Team leaders
This course aims to provide a complete foundation on the principles, roles, responsibilities and processes under the GDPR to all your non-technical staff, reducing your organisation’s risk of non-compliance.
Module 1: Key Concepts and Principles
- The Regulation
- Why is GDPR being introduced?
- When it is being introduced?
- Why should I be concerned?
- What information it applies to?
- Who is involved?
- The Six Principles
- The Lawful Basis for Processing
Module 2: Data Subject Rights & Consent
- Data Subject Rights
- Privacy Notices Exercise (exercising right to be informed)
Module 3: Accountability and Governance
- Privacy by Design and Default
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Code of Conducts and Certifications
Module 4: Other Key Considerations
- Data Security
- International Transfers
- Data Breaches and Notifications
Module 5: Next Steps
- Need for a Risk Based Approach
- Next Steps - Implementation
- Next Steps - Awareness
Summary: Verify through Online MCQ based assessment.
No front page content has been created yet.